Contract Technical Sourcer (Remote)
Hey there! Are you ready to find some awesome people?
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Technical Sourcer for Recruiting Social will identify qualified candidates for our clients and maintain robust pipelines. We’re looking for a 1-month-to-start contract Sourcer with an opportunity for extension or permanent. This role will be a 1099 contract and will be 100% remote (meaning you can be located anywhere in the US/Canada!) Some of our previous and present US and Canadian clients include Amazon, Lululemon, Omnicom, Tinder, Grindr, OpenX, Activision, The WPP Group and many more!
You must have:
- 4+ years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience
- A strong background in candidate sourcing - using Boolean search, utilizing and trying new tools and extensions, reaching out to passive and active candidates, and seeking out opportunities to deepen your sourcing skills
- A self-motivating, flexible, and focused attitude, and are driven to work independently and collaborate on projects in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- This role will focus on: Actively sourcing qualified candidates using internet databases, social media and employee referrals
- You’ll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with applicants from the screening phase to offer negotiation
- Conducting pre-screening interviews and coordinating onsite interviews - acting as the liaison between the candidate and the client
- Conducting interview debriefs with the Recruiting Manager to drive hiring decisions
- Writing job descriptions more compelling than this one
- Asking questions that provide insight into the candidate experience while keeping them engaged
- Providing a great candidate experience
Recruiting Social’s mission is to make recruiting about people, and we would love for you to be a part of it! Check out recruitingsocial.com to learn more about us. And of course, apply today!