Our client, developer of PDF creation, markup, editing, and collaboration software which is used by the world’s top architecture and construction firms, is on the search for a Senior Performance Test Engineer to join their successful team in Pasadena, CA.
You will have the opportunity to work on their flagship product (Revu). They are presently transitioning into a microservices environment, building out the systems from scratch to handle our growing user base, which currently has 1.3 million customers. In this role, you will be a performance expert who understands how features should work in various loads and scale situations and the impact on the rest of the system.
Senior Performance Test Engineer
What you’ll be doing:
What you bring:
- Designs, configure and run performance tests
- Collect performance data, profile the code and identify bottlenecks
- Diagnose, track and manage performance issues to resolution
- Identifying project risks and making recommendations to minimize risks related to performance bottlenecks; ability to anticipate problems
- Participate and represent performance and scaling needs in product and feature design with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
Sounds like you & piqued your interest? Great! Apply now!
- 5-7 years in testing and quality engineering with 5+ years of performance, scalability testing
- C#/Java experience in an enterprise software production environment and/or cloud SaaS / PaaS preferred
- Experience with cloud-based application scalability, stress & concurrency testing tools
- Proven experience with development and maintenance of performance tests in large-scale multi-tenant web applications
- Passion for quality and performance regression testing automation
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as AWS
- Experience with Performance Testing- Jmeter, Tsung, Locust, Gatling
- Understanding of throughput, latency, memory and CPU utilization is preferred