Intermediate to Senior
Vancouver, British Columbia
We're looking to add a Product Strategist to join a growing team- a digital product studio, located downtown Vancouver, who offers solutions across multiple digital touch points and platforms.
As the Product Strategist, you will be supporting in pitch work (crafting proposals, stories, and presenting on data) identifying opportunities with prospective clients, re-framing challenges and needs for clients in a holistic approach.
You will have the opportunity to work with our client’s cross-disciplinary team to define product strategies which enable programmes, experiences and products. You will essentially drive the strategy process.
So, what exactly are we looking for?
- Lead research and strategy initiatives to create strategic solutions (including secondary research)
- Work with the UX team on digital product requirements through forms of research and planning (focus groups, producing surveys, playback presentations)
- Work on business development (help articulate the benefits of our client's proposals)
- Facilitate creative/strategy process (workshopping with clients) to build alignment with teams and address challenges with solutions
- Develop appealing visual presentations for clients as well as internal briefings
- Focus on exploring problems - both market and business (not just from the customer perspective) - look at macro trends that are taking place in a industry
The must haves:
- 4-6 years experience in strategy
- A Strategist that is a researcher who can find, analyze and interpret information from a variety of sources
- Flexible, able to work in a start-up environment (self-starter)
- Analytics focused: web and app analytics
- Agency background (creative, digital, brand consulting); familiar with consultation process
- User experience background (nice-to-have)
- Opportunity: Work with a smaller team, that partners with the large-scale software-enabled products/companies.
- Very Collaborative
- Believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can do big things
Piqued your interest? Then we'd love to hear from you!