Intermediate to Senior
Vancouver, British Columbia
We're looking to add a UX Researcher/Strategist to join a growing team- a digital product studio, located downtown Vancouver, who offers solutions across multiple digital touch points and platforms.
As the UX Researcher/Strategist, you will have the opportunity to be part of our client's research activities that support with identifying customer insights in order to provide recommendations and strategies.
You will also be client facing and supporting with customer interviews, usability testing, and remote testing.
So, what exactly are we looking for?
- Translating customer requirements into user-centered solutions
- Interview stakeholders (conduct user and customer interviews to establish needs, wants and behaviours)
- Map customer journeys and developing user personas
- Usability testing, user-centric design and UX research (early stage research methods)
- Confidently explain a project deeply (while developing visual presentations for clients as well as internal briefings)
- Work with responsive mobile websites and app designs
- Support UX Lead with creating architectural diagrams, process flows, wireframes, and prototypes.
The Must Haves:
- 3+ years experience
- Understanding of user-centric design and UX research techniques
- Client-facing experience (be able to interpret information and explain complex research to executives)
- Worked with digital products (nice to have)
- Experience in Sketch, Invision or a Site Mapping Tool or App Mapping Tool
Piqued your interest? Then we'd love to hear from you!