Our client, a video game development studio located in the San Francisco Bay area, is looking to add a Level Designer to support the rapid growth of their studio. They have a state of the art facility, industry leading team members, and are creating the next generation of an award winning game.
San Francisco, California (1 year contract with opportunity for full-time)
- Build/Plan awesome layouts for the FPS game;
- Design levels from conception to completion;
- Iterate to create great experiences for players;
- Be able to tell a story to players;
- Work closely with Art, Engineering, and Design to create compelling combat and gameplay mechanics.
Nice if you have:
- A passion for gaming;
- Experience creating gameplay in a 3D environment;
- Programming experience with C++ or similar;
- Self Motivation and work with tight deadlines.
- Level editor experience with UnrealED, Hammer Radiant or FPS;
- 3D art package experience with 3ds Max, Maya or similar.
Sound like you & piqued your interest? Great, apply today.