Our client, a full-service agency in Los Angeles is on the search for Social Media Strategist to join their successful team. In this role you're be responsible for developing and executing social media initiatives for clients.
Social Media Strategist
Culver City, CA
In this role you will take ownership of digital KPIs & metrics; from a branding and direct response perspective. You will support the media team and build up the agency capabilities and infrastructure for digital analytics for existing clients and new business.
- Contribute to the execution of strategic and creative offerings for clients
- Conduct competitive analysis, research and insights for pitches and awarded campaigns
- Handle strategic development of content calendars, cadence, ensuring content for all clients is top-quality for social channels
- Monitor trending and reactive posts and is proactive about making recommendations to clients
- Play a role in pitches, focusing on strategic recommendations and best practices across social media
- Serve as client liaison for projects requiring social media expertise
- Monitor campaign performance and makes recommendations for adjustments
- Work to ensure digital and 360 campaign execution is effective and goals are met from a social perspective
The position offers a competitive compensation package - Apply today!
- 3+ years in a marketing function or within an advertising agency
- Experience navigating the ever-changing social network ecosystem
- Strong familiarity with online marketing best practices
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills
- Extremely strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for the social technology universe
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university
- eCommerce experience a plus