Our client, a full-service agency in Los Angeles is on the search for Fullstack Developer to join their successful team.
Culver City, CA
In this role you will take ownership of fullstack development duties on any and all projects you're assigned . You are consistently researching and expanding your knowledge of the constantly changing landscape of development technologies and practices.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Work with Agile methodologies
The position offers a competitive compensation package - Apply today!
- Java / J2EE Programming experience
- Programming experience in EJB, JSP, XML, OR SQL
- Knowledge of Hibernate, Spring, Struts
- Knowledge of ATG, Percussion and Magnoli platforms advantageous.
- 2-3 years in a integrated agency
- BS/BA degree
- eCommerce experience a plus