Our client, a full-service agency in Los Angeles is on the search for Front-end Developer to join their successful team.
Culver City, CA
In this role you will take ownership of front-end development duties on any and all projects you're assigned . You are consistently researching and expanding your knowledge of the constantly changing landscape of web development technologies and practices.
- Be hands-on with HTML5, CSS3, JS Libraries (Jquery, Dojo, YUI), client-side MVC Frameworks (Angular, Backbone, and Ember); DOM manipulation, AJAX, and JSON
- Experience with responsive design and development
- Develop strategies to identify risk
- Suggest technology usage for projects
- Experience with Social media API’s and integrations
- Work with JIRA, Git, SVN, Basecamp, Pivotal Tracker, BugHerd
- Work with Agile methodologies
The position offers a competitive compensation package - Apply today!
- 2-3 years in a creative agency
- BS/BA degree