Our client, a full-service agency in Los Angeles is on the search for Digital Project Manager to join their successful team.
Digital Project Manager
Culver City, CA
In this role you will drive the success with your details and be comfortable in front of clients. You'll be resourceful and be able to manage multiple projects with top-notch communication.
- Track all milestones and make sure projects stay on timeline and within budget/quality
- Develop strategies to identify risk
- Suggest technology usage for projects
- Manage the production and documentation of changes and anything impacting project timelines.
- Have fun, be personable and bring out of the box ideas
- Work with Agile methodologies
The position offers a competitive compensation package - Apply today!
- 3-5 years’ experience in a digital PM role
- 2-3 years in a creative agency
- Experience with website builds, a/b testing and/or eCommerce
- Working with Banners and Doubleclick a plus