Join a BIG company with a small company feel!
Our customer is a growing and trusted Fortune 500 organization with over 45,000 employees worldwide. As a leading global supplier of paints, coatings, and other specialty materials, they help consumers, industrial, transportation, and construction markets/aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces, in more ways, than any other company.
Assistant Store Manager
Tsawwassen, British Columbia, Canada
What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- You will support the Store Manager in overseeing store operations to meet all sales targets (expenses, profits and budgets)
- You will provide successful training to support in the growth of an enthusiastic team
- You will provide excellent customer service through efficient inventory planning and the ability to build relationships
- You will help to increase margins by managing store costs
- You will ensure all safety, environmental, and corporate health initiatives are 100% compliant
- College Diploma or Post-Secondary Degree is ideal
- 2 - 4+ years’ in a retail environment as an assistant manager and/or team lead role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience as a team lead is an asset
- Experience and/or knowledge in the paint industry is an asset
Piqued your interest? Great, we'd love to connect.
- May be required to lift up to 70 pounds